Google Translate

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cheap Mondays (again)

Okay, so I saw a movie today. It was Hugo, and it was really cool... not one of the movies I would want to watch every day, but pretty close (meaning, a thumbs up for Hugo!). I am really excited because I asked some of my friends which horse I would sculpt, and practically all of them agreed on the same horse. My mom looked up that my mistake last time was that I didn't knead the clay... I kneaded it a lot today, so I am really hoping that in the morning I will find it cracked. If I do, I will go crazy and kill it (not that I can). If it turns out fine I will go crazy and then choose what colors I want to paint it, then post a picture of it and its model up. I just really hope that it will turn out well! I have forgotten these last two days to mention something... my bookshelf is fixed, and the blinds installed! I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment