Google Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

Mom Sharing Blog



First things first, I address the title. My mom is sharing the blog with me and is going to write every once and a while on my blog. She would have started a blog herself, except she wouldn't write on it regularly (she used to have a blog and she still does but her last post is when Monkey was like two or three years old). So she is writing as a guest writer on my blog. I'm fine with it, as long as she doesn't write everyday. She just posted her first post today... look under this post.
Next, I address the two lovely drawings of two lovely horses that I drew today. May I please introduce you to Sam (black and white) and Sean (palomino). They are characters from The Story of a Family, and are brothers. Sam's drawing is my favorite so far... I love Sean's as well because of his dapples (the spots he has all over him). These drawings might look a little bit different from Anastasia's drawing because I actually studied the horse models I used to come up with them... Anastasia is a horse that I got in a kit to paint myself, therefore I practically know her by memory. Sam (his real name is Buddy) was not painted by me and I do not really know how to draw his features by memory. Sean... well, I did it half and half. In his model he is as big as Buddy, and about his age. But in the story there is a big age difference. So I decided to make him look cooler than he does in real life... and make him look older and his dapples more in a better place. I did kind of draw from his model... but the neck got too slanted and I decided to make him look like he was chasing something, which I rather like. Just to tell you guys, I drew these by hand without a mouse. I am on a laptop, so that is why I don't have a mouse.
Also, I found out what GIMP stands for... It is something really complicated that is something like ______ Image Manipulation _______. I put the underline because I forget what those words are. I just finished watching Never Say Never. Some of my friends, when they read this, are going to say "Why would that girl ever watch that movie? I hate Justin Bieber!". Well, I just thought that it would be interesting to see what songs Justin Bieber has sung (yes, I admit it, I have only heard parts of two of his songs before).
Today my mom rode my dad's bike to work. Monkey, Cat, Dad and I went for a walk to the park we went to yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment