Google Translate

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weather

The weather here is rather inconsistent. Today it was overcast, but still hot. Yesterday I believe that it was sunny and hot.The weather here changes a lot. Today my family and I (after lunch) went to buy bycicles for my mom and dad. My mom still doesn't have a bike, but my dad rode his home because it didn't fit in the car trunk. Later we went to Costco and bought like $700 worth of stuff. Half of this cost was some trash cans (movement sensing) and a rack that has wheels for the garage. We also stocked up with a lot of goods that will last a long time and good for a normal week. Our american Costco membership actually worked in this Costco, so that was pretty cool too. Vocabulary: Ginger beer, instead of ginger ale. Trolley, instead of cart (I might have already said that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment