Google Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Zoo

So, as the title states, I went to the zoo today. It was quite nice, although it was rather hot. We got to see big cats, small cats, monkeys (of all kinds) and the keepers feeding the little penguins (that is what the penguins are called, little penguins). Anyways, next Friday school starts. I do not know what I am going to do for Valentine's Day, since I will not be able to make Valentines fast enough for a whole class (at least I think so). I am quite excited, except that I do not have a shopping list for school (uh-oh). Also, my sculpture didn't turn out so well... in the morning I found out that parts of it were cracking and falling off, so I'll have to start over. I have not started again today because I feel really tired, but I will get to it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment