Google Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

Cheap Mondays

In the cinemas (movie theaters) they have cheap Mondays where all the ticket prices go lower. Today I wanted to watch Hugo, but since the movie was in 3D and not normal the tickets were still expensive, so we watched a different movie. It was called Arrietty, and I really loved it because of its music. I want to paint something from it, but I just can't figure out what (that is always my problem when it comes to drawing and stuff, and music is constantly inspiring me so it gets really frustrating), but am still really glad to have seen that movie since it was really I can't find the word (awesome, emotional, inspiring, etc.?). Speaking of art, I am planning a clay sculpture. A horse, if you're curious. The next step is to find some wire and clay... but anyways, I really like the sketch I made of it and I hope it turns out at least half as good (I have learned that usually the breyer artists use wire for their sculptures and discovered that it was necessary last time I sculpted a horse... that horse had no detail, so it wasn't very good. I have a plan for this horse, and will try to make it as good as I can.). Anyways, my family rode on our bikes to the movies (my mom not stopping to go on to work), and when we rode back it was really hot... my sister took two minutes to go like a meter. The rest of the day I sat down thinking of what to draw or something... and came up with the idea of the aforementioned horse (although I still have to think of what will go with the Arrietty music). Vocabulary: Skipping rope instead of jump rope. I was just looking at my first post and this is what came up:

In three days I am moving to Australia. I am very excited and nervous. I give thanks to some responsible friends for helping me create this blog. I will write in it when something interesting happens and hopefully you'll enjoy!

I can barely even remember that day, except for all my teachers helping me make the blog... thanks to all of you teachers. So much has happened since then... and maybe in a few years or so I will find this post again and go like "Oh, wow, and I thought that a lot had happened then!". Maybe I will be moving to Spain, or America, or somewhere else... but that is how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment