Google Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

DVD Zones

Do you know about the DVD (or CD)  zones? I have been with them all my life, because my dad also has spanish movies from Spain, and we have to play them on the computer. Well, here there is a whole new zone... guess what that means: we can't Cds from here! Anyways, yesterday I made a mistake. Yesterday we went to a beach called Elwood beach... that was my mistake. Today I went grocery shopping and found out that my sisters didn't want a horse stall for their toy horses... so I took it apart and am going to use it for something for my own horses. Right now I am trying to organize my room... looking around at it, it... isn't that bad, actually. I took a break because my dad came in a and gave me a mug of hot chocolate, which was really nice of him. While I was looking at all my stuff I got really sad at times... there were so many things from my friends and all. The one thing I remember the most is a picture of when my sisters and I were in front of our first house in Denver (rented). Monkey was sitting in a wheelbarrow, and Cat was pushing it. I was sitting down with my cat, Miss Kitty. We had to leave her with some friends when we moved here. I am going to organize right now... after I finish my hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment