Google Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Saint Kilda Beach

Saint Kilda is a beach... obviously. It stretches really far, and is separated at points put always starts up again. The other day I was at Saint Kilda Beach. Today I was at Saint Kilda beach. I had fun, and I found out that Saint Kilda can be very different at parts. The other day the beach was cold and calm, but this beach was very wavy and it was warm, kind of. Monkey refuses to go into the water, which is a problem, since we are living in a beach city. That will probably be resolved soon. Anyways, I have important news: My shower has been fixed! (:p). It was fixed with a chisel, since apparently there was some hard stuff down in that drain. The ceiling was fixed also, and we saw a dude go up in some thing. I am about to take a shower right now (Yay, not all the way upstairs!). Another illustration:
This is Kit, a character in The Story of a Family... I know that I am leaving you guys (at least some of you) in the dark to who some of these characters are, but I am not sure of what else to do. Anyways, Kit is kind of a minor, although she has a part that helps close up the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment