Google Translate

Friday, January 27, 2012

Racing

Racing is a really big thing in australia. It is really cool as well, since the horses go so fast. Yesterday I went to the races and I got to see seven races out of nine. Almost every single time I would watch the horses go over to the gates (not as fast as they would race normally, so I got some nice views of them) and then I watched them race past. Then I would go over to the winners circle where the jockeys would take off the horses' saddles. Photographers would take tons of pictures of the winner and the jockey would be interviewed. I also saw tons of old ladies in fancy attire. It was really cool and awesome, and I hope I get to see another race sometime! Today my dad spilled the beans about a surprise about today (no, I did not write yesterday, there were some problems with the wifi), and I found out that I was going to an opera today: the Cinderella opera. I probably will not be able to write, but I am hoping that it is really awesome that I will be able to understand half of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment