Google Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ikea House that is Ten years old

I say that because, well, this house is badly built. Right after I posted my last post, something really bad happened: My door fell off the door frame. I mean, hinges and everything. The door frame was not damaged in the least... it seemed as if the door was supposed to fall down! I mean, what will happen next? Will the roof collapse? Will the glass fall out of the window pains? Who knows! Oh, and by the way, the ceiling leak is not fixed. This is terrible! I mean, technically the house is only like a few months old... should it be falling apart or not? The answer is, NO! Today I found another whole box full of books that belong to me... where am I supposed to put that!? I mean, the people here have really slow service. I am worried, and am wondering if the garage door will fall off... what do I do? Okay, to get on to more pleasant matters, today I went on a bike ride with my family. I mean, with EVERYONE. My mom, dad, sisters... it was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment