Google Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vegetables, Fruit, Etc.

The produce here tastes much better than in the US. I didn't like tomatoes before, but now I love them. I actually enjoy eating fruit now, because it is good. I hope that the produce will stay that way. Also, the meat here isn't expensive. I think that it is cool that the meat is not expensive. Anyways yesterday I didn't really do anything except take a walk around the highway (I live literally something like two streets from it) and do some of my puzzle (some decent progress). Today in the morning my mom went to work and then the rest of us took a walk. We also live very close to a river and it is really pretty, so it was a nice walk. In the end we stopped walking and stopped at a convent. We ate lunch there and took a walk all around its gardens (which are really pretty). Right when we were leaving I saw a swimming pool that was empty, and I know why: it was half covered with marsh plants. Seriously, they were just like growing out of the concrete or something (I couldn't see the bottom of that half, so I don't know). The other half looked sad, because parts of the swimming pool were falling apart and it had not been used in years. In the afternoon we went back home and played Uno, three times to be exact. My dad won the first time and Monkey the next two times. She has never won a game of Uno before. Then my sisters wanted to play princess monopoly. We played it two times. The first time Monkey won, and the second time I did (Monkey did not play that time, only Cat and I). I won by $87. Also, the three wise men went shopping today. They will deliver their presents when my sisters go to sleep. Their mail arrived two days ago, so all is good. Tomorrow hopefully Monkey and Cat will like their presents. We have left the carrots in our shoes and the bucket of water that is five liters full for the camels. We are having croissants for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment