Google Translate

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Decorations

I know I'm kind of late in saying this, but there are no Christmas decorations out out. Or were put out. Seriously, only a few houses (like one out of every ten) had their lights put out. Our house was no exception since we had no decorations... not our fault, but the moves. Anyways, today was the Three Wise men. This is what we got:

Monkey:
-A schleich fairy with horse
- a shovel and rake for the beach
-A shirt that said "I am next to the center of attention" (Cat)

Cat:
-A breyer horse (the Rocky Mountain horse to be exact)
-Shovel and rake
-A shirt that had an overhead view of who was the coolest. The person standing next to the person was not the coolest, but that person was (Cat is supposed to be the coolest according to that shirt)

Me:
-A paradise horse (You probably have never heard of this type of horses, they went out of business years ago yet they are still on amazon)
-A puzzle mat so that I could put all my puzzles on and then roll them up and carry them around
- A puzzle of a unicorn (Haven't started it yet because I am still working on the ocean puzzle)

Parents:
-Nothing

My sisters were really excited about their gifts and I surprisingly didn't know what any of my presents were ( I knew that I was going to get a paradise horse, but didn't know what color). My sisters loved their fairy and breyer horse and wore their shirts all day. We have been playing with our horses all day and are in the process of making a stable (even for horses we already had before). Also, we went to the fort park and found the firefighters there. There was a fire right next to the park but they let us in anyway and went away before we did. Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment