Google Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Weekends

Here people almost do not work on the weekends. Today my mom wanted to get my bike fixed. We brought it all the way to the bike shop... just to discover that it was closed after 12:30 p.m. Tomorrow the bike shop is not opened at all. It reminds me a little bit of Spain, because when it is lunch time all the shops shut down... and then they open up after lunch time. Then they close early. I don't quite remember if they are open on Sunday... sorry, I might type something wrong, the neighbors are young people and have their music on super loud. Anyways, today we had some friends of my mom's come over. They are really nice and have a little boy named Xander (I'm not sure if that is the right spelling), who is like one and a half. We had cheese enchiladas for dinner, because they were vegetarian, and we had a cake for dinner (it is australian). I built a stable for me and my sisters' horses too, and I really liked how that turned out. You might be wondering why I do not have a drawing out today... no, I have not run out of characters to draw, its just that today was a really busy day. I might start drawing a picture tonight but I'm not sure. Vocabulary: Carton, instead of box (for cereal). Oh, and check out the drawing of Anastasia again (I enlarged it).

No comments:

Post a Comment