Google Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Stories

GIMP is the software I used for this picture. First of all, don't ask me what GIMP stands for, because I don't know. It is a drawing program though. As you can see, today I was using it. I am writing about four stories right now (I know that you might think that this is a lot, but let me tell you that like for ten nights I work on one and then get bored of it and then work on the other for ten nights and then the other and so on. Also take note that one of the stories is just a note in a file so it really isn't a story yet.). This picture is of Anastasia, a character in one of my stories that is one of my favorite stories (not that I do not like them all). And you ask "Where do you get inspirations for four stories? Do you want to know? Well, the first story that I started working on was when I was about eight years old, so I don't really remember how I got the inspiration.
It is about three magical horses  going to a place where they complete three steps to get their species of magical horse back. If they fail one of the steps they are doomed to live forever in solitude, and if they complete these steps they will get a mate and bring their species back. This whole time their owners and a normal horse will help them.
The next story that I started writing was about a girl named Katrina Nome. She has a mom that pays no attention to her because she is a movie star and constantly makes movies. Katrina gets tired of her mother and escapes from her home in New York. She encounters strange things that no other human being has heard of. Will she survive, or be killed by treacherous monsters? I was inspired by the Percy Jackson books, which are basically made out of greek mythology (they are really good books).
 The next story is about  a family. Anastasia (that is my drawing), Sam, and Sean live peacefully in their own little cave. But their peace doesn't last when a strange horse named Brom comes into the picture... bringing evil horses with him.
The next story that I came up with is about a clan that survives with many struggles and happiness.  Babies are born, men killed by wolves, and marriages. Will this clan survive in future years or will it be consumed by death?
I did not explain the last two because they are both from one cause: my breyer horses (the story about the family was also inspred by a youtube series called Conquering Tide witch I absolutely LOVE). They are plastic horses that I play with every now and then when I get bored of doing anything else. I often have to come up with stories to use while I'm playing, and some of these stories stick and eventually become part of a collection of stories. I even use my sisters' horses at times because they seem important to incorporate as well. I want to publish a book someday, hopefully a book that will include these stories. I will be really happy if I ever do.
Anyways, today was a fine day. We (meaning Cat, Monkey, my dad and I) went for a walk (my sisters biked) around to a main street where there are stores and stuff because we needed to buy some milk. We went to a park so my sisters could play a while and had some fun. It was basically raining lightly all morning. Then after dinner I asked my mom to find GIMP for me and when she found it I used it (obviously, the evidence is posted up there). I am in the mood of writing Katrina today (that is what the story is called), just if you're curious. If you guys like I can tell you which story I am working on every day. Email me if you're curious.

1 comment:

  1. GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. Free to download! http://www.gimp.org/

    ReplyDelete