Google Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ikea House

I believe that I am living in an Ikea house (you know, cheap, not great quality). I have my reasons: broken shower drain, leaky ceiling, faulty power, and so on. Now, my family just discovered today that the stove is dangerous. No, not because it has fire (although my dad did get his finger hairs singed off), but because it brought down the whole circuit. My mom and dad had to unplug every single electric thing and find out when the circuit would start again. We did all this today because one of the things that was affected was the fridge. It stopped working and my parents got really worried that all the food would go bad. But in the end (with advice from a young neighbor) we were able to solve the problem and I can write to you guys.
 Now, these two guys are Idocus and Brom. I am not going to reveal their parts in the story, but they are both very important (Idocus more than Brom). These were drawn off my toys, so some parts may seem a little awkward... but I like them both, nevertheless.
My new Ikea desk has been assembled and I am writing with my computer on top of it right now. I am going to use it to store my books in for now (because my bookshelf is broken, :(, sad and mad). I am also feeling much better and ate a huge dinner, but now Cat is feeling bad :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment