Google Translate

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Australia Day

There is a day that is called Australia day, which is tomorrow. This day does not celebrate independence from Britain (that day is on January 1st, and isn't really celebrated), but I guess it is meant to. Tomorrow my family already has a plan: going to the races. I am really excited, I've never seen a horse race before! And there are like ten or something races! Awesome! I hope I get some proof that I was there... anyways, exciting! Yesterday I went to the swimming pool, which was really fun (and expensive, well, kind of). I also found out that there was this horse magazine that was looking for stories, so I wrote one. It is really short (one page) but I think it is nice and it came with an illustration:
This story is not one of my special stories (the ones that I want to publish), but I think it is cute, nonetheless. This drawing is of Alice and me (supposedly) and I think it is cute. This story was based on a real story (nothing to do with me) and I hope that it gets into that magazine. It is still in the process of editing. Today nothing really eventful happened: I continued organizing my room (It is almost done, just a few things to pick up), and my sisters dad and I went and bought some food and a coffee machine. I am really excited for tomorrow, and will hopefully have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment