Google Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today's Events

Today my family went for another bike ride (except for my mom, of course, she was at work). We went to the Fairfield Boathouse. Monkey, Cat, and I shared a cake and my dad drank a coffee while we looked at the river. There were tons of ducks (they were all in my bird book, but I forget their names now) and one of them was just constantly flapping it's wings, without ever taking flight. (I believe it was to get dry because it later proceeded to put it's head under it's folded wings). My dad also encountered a bird that almost jumped into his hand (I am telling you, the birds here are not shy) and I heard a cockatoo and saw parakeets (the cockatoo was like some screaming lady). It was very nice and I rather liked it. Right when we were riding back home my dad decided that we should explore around the neighborhood, so we did. I had to yell at my sister today as well because she was going even slower than yesterday. She yelled for us to slow down as well, which we couldn't really do because we were already braking pretty hard and we didn't want to stop. She also almost got ran over by a car because she wasn't looking while she passed this car.When we got home my sisters took a nap and I practiced flute. When they woke up we watched Earth (which is a really good movie and is very cute and beautiful).

No comments:

Post a Comment