Google Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spelling

The spelling in this country is bizarre. Tons is spelled tonnes. And then the end of some words are spelled with re instead of er. How am I going to remember all this? I will get all the spelling tests wrong for this reason! Anyways, yesterday was rather uneventful (actually, only in the morning). In the afternoon we went over to a person that went to college with her. My mom didn't really remember him so she would not call him a friend. He is married to another man and has two daughters that are two years old. They are twins and really cute. I did not have a bad time because the grown ups were talking about boyfriends and girlfriends and such... it was really interesting. The guy's story was amazing. In the end I read the little girls a bed time story and we left like an hour later. Today was a lazy day (for me) so I don't have much to say. I worked on my puzzle, chatted with some friends, and went to the awesome park in shape of a fort. I LOVE that park, because I have never been to a park that is like a little fort for kids. I quite like it, and my sword fits in nicely.My mom went back to work on my bike and apparently ate lunch out at a japanese place. Looking at the puzzle right now, I made amazing progress... I feel like I lost a few pieces (the puzzle is 750 pieces, so it is logical). Vocabulary: I think that I exhausted all the words, but there are so many different spelling out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment