Google Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Excited!

First of all, I took my first flute lesson with my new flute teacher. She was really nice, and I am looking for next time! I am also excited for school... an actual routine. I have submitted some art of mine to a website in both categories: One a coloring page colored, and the other an actual coloring page for them. This is the coloring page:

 Now check this out: http://www.clubponypals.com/index.php. Do you see the similarities? I worked on it all night yesterday, that is why I didn't write. Anyways, yesterday I had my first flute lesson... I have already mentioned that. The rest of the day I colored in a coloring page for a contest, and then drew this, of course. Today we (meaning dad, monkey, cat, and I) went on a walk. First we went to the post office to get our pictures taken for passports. Then we went to a park and stayed there a while. In two days I have school... surprising stuff, considering everything. Vocabulary: Fine liners, as in highlighters. Textas, as in markers.

1 comment: