Google Translate

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cars

Australia has the weirdest colored cars. Before I came here, I had only seen two purple cars and one pink car. Now, I've seen like four of each. I have also seen this really weird color of car around. It is very light green. I find it a very odd color, but it is very popular in cars here. Anyways, today was just a normal schoolday. Except we stayed after school for like two hours because Cat had a test and a recorder lesson or something. I had some fun with some friends of mine, just playing some tennis with our hands and a rubber ball. It was quite fun, and I made up a signature move (which worked every single time). I don't have much else to say, except that Dad, Cat, Monkey and I got some pizza, brought it home, ate it, and then watched a movie (Mom came in in the middle).

No comments:

Post a Comment