Google Translate

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Don't Have TOO Much to Tell

As I said, I don't have very much to tell. Yesterday school was fine and I did specials. First I did art, then theater, then P.E., and then I was supposed to do italian but they haven't found a teacher yet. You know what I'm going to do about that? Well, try telling my teachers that spanish is better. And I have more reasons than that I speak it myself. Well, basically my only reason is that it is more widely spoken than italian. I mean, how many italian classes do you see compare to spanish ones? Wel, definitely not a lot! Anyways, today my sisters tried out a ballet lesson (not free, mind you), and they said they kind of liked it. Monkey said that she liked the classes in Denver better, and Cat said that she would rather play soccer, so... that is scratched out! I was just kind of doodling tonight...
 And decided that I needed to finish the characters from The Story of a Family! Now, notice the darkened sky and grass (and horse itself), and guess which side he is on yourself. Yes, you guessed it! He is evil (even his name depicts it)! I would have not put the light in his eyes... except he is not dead, so I guess he needed it. He is the last character of my story... so I guess I'll have to draw characters from another story (soon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment