Google Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

School is Tomorrow!

Well, as you might have gathered from recent posts, tomorrow is my first day of school. I am excited, of course, but have noticed one thing: you only need to bring writing materials, and nothing else. No notebooks, or math books, or anything else! So, tomorrow the only things I am bringing to school are my pencil case and book. Amazing, aye? Today I went to the same park as yesterday. The only novelty is that my sister got bitten or spiked or something by a weird thing. Now she has this little red dot on her face. My dad and I have no idea what it could be. Not at all. Except, my dad said it looked like a spike. But there were no trees above her, so what spikes could fall on Cat? Anyways, she is fine now, so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment