Google Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Umm...

Honestly, I do not know what to call this post... I could call it beach, but I don't know. Anyways, when was the last time I wrote? I just checked and... FOUR DAYS! I really can't believe that... although yeah, the last time I remember writing was Thursday? Anyways, there isn't much to tell about Friday. My mom got back from Sydney really late in the night and my sister had her recorder lesson. Yesterday I went shopping, on my bike, in 38 degrees (celsius, like 100 degrees fahrenheit). It didn't take that long, but still. Today I went to the beach... after like hours of driving around. And then the beach was full of seaweed and dried up flower things >P but I had a pretty good time :) Then we spent like an hour driving back. Also, I discovered that the sign on the highway has changed (it must change like every month), and it says:

If everybody is speeding, then why are you passing them? (sorry, no google images)

So that is the basic sum of like three days. Pretty short, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment