Google Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

Squirrels

I know that squirrels may seem a like weird topic, but the point is that there aren't any squirrels here. No, really, there aren't! That is another weird thing: the cafe that was closed for like two or three months is called the squirrel cafe... don't ask. Even the waiters couldn't even answer why. Anyways, yesterday I went to this boat called Castlemaine. It was a war ship in World War II, and now it is a museum. They had replicas of other ships, old fashioned radios and morse code. The replicas were really realistic and awesome, and the radios were really old (not really). The boat had like four levels and there were these really scary stairs to each (they were more like ladders). It was really cool, and I totally attacked the machine guns (seriously, there were like three of them, and they were huge). All of it was really awesome, and it is highly recommended (not that many of you could go there any time soon). I also went to a little craft market and ate some fudge :P Today I went back to school... Now we aren't studying water, but mining and industry... There are some big ups and a lot of downs. Some of the downs actually affect people: they might even inhale dust if there is too much of it. So, yes I know, there hasn't been much vocabulary... that is because I exhausted all my resources (haha, get it? Mining!), and probably found almost all the differences. Sorry :(

1 comment:

  1. Instead of squirrels there are possums! Possums are even nicer! :P

    ReplyDelete