Google Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2012

School Was Yesterday!

Okay, the first day of school was yesterday. I like all the teachers and stuff, and hope that I will have fun there. Today was a day full of shopping, and Cat got a nasty surprise: Her eye started swelling up. So we went to the doctor and got a medication (since the bee stinger or whatever stinger was apparently carrying germs). Once Cat took the medication the swelling visibly started getting smaller, and now she is doing much better, even though it is still swelled up a little. Today i went project crazy (and tomorrow I may do the same) and made a halter and blanket for my model horse Kripton. Here are the pictures (look under this picture for text):

These two pictures are pictures of a handmade halter and blanket by me. I am planning to do a saddle and bridle tomorrow, but I might not. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment