Google Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Environmentally Conscious

Here the people are more environmentally conscious than in the US. The toilets half flush and full flush, there is toilet paper that is recycled, etc. You have to make sure that you don't litter in places, or else you will get fined. Anyways, today the only interesting thing my family and I did was go to the movies. We watched the Muppets, and I actually really liked it... my favorite part was the singing chickens. Highly rated movie, try to watch it. I just got a phone... not a new one, just one with a new number. It is pretty cool, but it isn't like I am going to use it much. I also made Kripton my horse a new saddle... but I did not have adequate ribbon for a bridle, so I will not post pictures (yet). Tomorrow I go back to school again, so I am ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment