Google Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Think I Know Why Everything Else Is (or will be) Expensive

I really think I have... it is about Carbon Dioxide seeping into the air for every single thing that needs a fuel of some sort (everything, since the factories in which it was made needed that fuel). In Australia they are going to tax the factories and stuff for how much carbon dioxide they release and in doing this are trying to get them to lower the amount of carbon dioxide... but there is a catch. This will make the products that these companies produce more expensive, since they need to make up for the lost money. When this happens (if it will happen at all) the government might have to lower taxes so that people can actually pay for stuff... that is basically the story, and it is very sad. First it is how much water we are using (too much) and then it is how much carbon dioxide we are making! I mean, if these things were reversed everything would be perfect. We would be making tons of water for us to drink, and we would be taking all that polluting carbon away... but hopefully just the polluting part. If we take away the natural carbon dioxide then all the natural things would not go naturally and everything would go wrong... making us die, so... our situation would be kind of hopeless if it was that way. We'd probably have to like cut down all the trees or something. Anyways, my mom is in Sydney. And now you're wondering: How did that come up? You didn't give any warning! Well, I did know she was going, but not so soon, so sorry about that. Anyways, I'll be fine- my dad always drives us to school anyways. She''l come back on Friday- and hopefully with a souvenir!

No comments:

Post a Comment