Google Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Babysitting

Today I babysat for the first time. Obviously it was with Monkey and Cat, and it was only for lunch. We had a great time and worked on some projects. We had a snack, then went outside and drew on the driveway with chalk (well, at least Monkey and Cat did). I was just watching them draw with their chalk when all of a sudden they came up to me and asked me to paint their faces (we bought face paint a few weeks ago). So I painted their faces. Monkey is supposed to be a diamond queen, but looks more like and aboriginal painting (which I think looks cool). Cat got the snow queen paint, which is just some snow flakes. When my parents came home they had some donuts and we ate those. I got paid $12 for my babysitting job, which isn't bad at all. Anyways, yesterday I didn't write because something really exciting happened: I bid for the first time on ebay (australia). And guess what... I won! And by 5 cents! It was so cool. I mean, one person bid $50.00 (and I didn't even know until after the auction finished) and I bid $50.05, so... I am master of ebay strategy!

No comments:

Post a Comment