Google Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Potato Chips

Today I am talking about potato chips. Whenever I see a potato chip bag I can't help but think that it looks strange, because of the logos. The pictures of the potato chips look about the same as of they were in the US, but the logos look so old fashioned. It looks rather strange in my eyes, and hopefully I'll get used to it. Also, the barbecue flavored chips taste different than in America, and I don't like them (I have only tasted one brand of barbecue chips so far, so that might just be the brand). I also find it peculiar that there are vegemite and chicken flavored potato chips, the chicken ones being salty and good. The vegemite ones I have not tried yet (partly because a boy at school warned me that it was disgusting, and in part because my family has not bought them yet), but I am looking forward to when I will try them, to see if they are disgusting or not. Today I spent a few hours cleaning up my room, playing my flute, and doing my puzzle. I was also reading my book, running errands with my family, and riding my bike with my sisters (which was dangerous, because the little one made us discover that she does not know how to break and nearly crashed into me and actually crashed against my other sister). All in all, today was a very busy day, and my room is orderly again. Well, except for my bed which has tons of stuffed animals on it. But I did that on purpose because I like stuffed animals. I also realized today that I don't need to make my bed again, which makes me really happy since I've had to do it for months now, since I have been in two houses for sale, I don't know how many hotels, and a rental house where my bed was in the middle of the house, in the living room to be exact (my sisters always messed up the bed and I would have to do it again). So I'm happy about that, because I've always liked being lazy in the mornings and not make my bed. Vocabulary: Lite, instead of light. I believe this is only in the weight sense, but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment