Google Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Leaving Hawaii

Today is my last day in Hawaii. My family is leaving for the airport at 6:30, I believe 9:30 in Denver time. Today we went to the beach again... and I stepped on a sea urchin. It really hurt and I can't really put full weight on that foot yet, but I think I'll survive. The good news is that when we asked the life guard about it he said that it was minor, so it could have been worse. The bad news is that the spikes will stay there until about a week, maybe two if I'm unlucky. Right now I'm looking at my foot. There are four black dots there, along with several little ones that I'm not really worried about. It's kind of sad, considering that its my last day in Hawaii. I've had a great time here, and I'm sad that I'm going away. Hopefully Australia will be alright.

1 comment: