Google Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Day

I believe that summer break starts in about a week, at least for my school. My parents are thinking about letting me go there for half  a day to see how it goes, or just to let me see what it is like. I saw my new teacher this year, and he looks funky because his hair is all weird. After going to the school my family went to this fancy coffee place where we had these pastries that were really good and some hot chocolate. Then we went to my mom's office. It was boring because I was not alerted that we were going to go there and had nothing to do. In the end I drew a giant horse on a whiteboard in the middle of a hall, where everyone can see it. I hope they appreciate it. Today I was researching Christmas presents too, and guess what I found: Australian girl dolls. My parents and I were joking on the way here that there would be australian girl dolls, but they actually exist! A link to prove its existence: http://www.australiangirldoll.com.au/. I find this extremely funny, considering.  No new vocabulary words.

No comments:

Post a Comment