Google Translate

Friday, December 23, 2011

Movin' In

Tomorrow I am moving in to the new house. It is rented, but I still call it mine anyways. Today I realized that this was the first time I had lived in a brand new house that had never been lived in before. My room, as I may have said before, is in the best place ever: two floors down from where the rest are. This way I will not have to hear my sisters scream and have them jump on my bed whenever they wake up. This is a problem with the house I'm living in right now, because I sleep in the living room. Every morning my sisters start running around screaming, and always jump on my bed to make me mad (which really does). I try to kick them off my bed, to which they start crying and my parents get mad at everyone, including me. I don't really care about the waking up very early in the morning part, it is just the WAY that they wake me up (screaming, jumping onto my bed). In my arrangement in Hawaii I was also in the living room, and was victim of the same behavior. Also, in the last rented house in Denver, I was right under everybody, so I could hear EVERYTHING. My sisters running over to my parents' bedroom, screaming and all, and then jumping onto their bed and talking to them. The only good thing with that situation was that I always would wake up a few minutes before them (except on weekends) because of school. So now I am excited because I believe that for the first 15- 30 minutes that my sisters are up that they will not wake me, even on school days. Let me explain that last part: school starts at nine in the morning here, so I probably won't have to wake up till seven thirty or eight in the morning. I am really excited for Christmas too (TWO DAYS!), but disappointed that the stuff that Santa ordered by mail won't arrive on time. The way that that mail will be taken care of will be by the Three Kings. The Three Kings is the spanish version of Christmas (even though spaniards celebrate Christmas too), but just with three wizards on camels instead of Santa and his reindeer. They ride their camels to give presents to children around the world, and the only catch is that you have to bring out one of your shoes to put a carrot in for the camels. You also have to have a giant water bucket for the camels, just so they can keep doing their job. The shoes are also so that the kings can put the corresponding presents under the right person's shoe. This holiday is on January sixth, so I can barely wait to have the special presents from them! No vocabulary, at least not that I know of.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Sounds great! I wish I had a room 2 floors away from my bro. Lol. I'm glad u like Australia and that u r popular at school! Miss u!
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete