Google Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Left or Right?

Today my post is about sides. The driver's seat is on the wrong side (according to and American), and also the roads, the light and wind wiper controls, and the which way you look when you cross the road. I almost got run over (not really) today, and all that because I was looking the wrong way. My mom also blew the tires on our rental car because she wasn't used to driving on the right side, because in America the driver is on the left. My family also has trouble when having to move to one side for other pedestrians and stuff because we're used to moving to the right, not the left (I am actually pretty good at that, at least better than my dad). My mom also was always switching on  the windshield wipers when trying to turn on the turning signal, because they had swapped sides (she doesn't do that anymore). Last night, I heard the hissing noise again, but when I was watching TV with my mom. When we came over to the side of the house to investigate it stopped, so I'm thinking the thing just likes hissing, and doesn't snore in it's sleep. Tomorrow I am going on a school field trip called the big bash or something like that (very expensive, like everything else). I am going to skate and go to the swimming pool in one go. Sounds fun, and at least I have some people that I know that can help me when I need help. I'm not sure if there are any vocabulary words... I always forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment