Google Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yes, I AM Alive!

A lot of things have been happening lately, so I'll just number stuff in order of when I think of them.
1. The soccer game from 2 weeks ago we tied 0-0, and this last one we didn't play because the field was like a big pool. It is better that way, since I believe I pulled my muscle (that was last Thursday) and I cannot run too fast without feeling it, and I also cannot kick without feeling it. One of my friends told me that it would take 2-3 weeks  to heal. I hope there are subs next game.
2. I HAVE FOUND MY POWER ANIMAL! Basically, I am reading Northern Lights (more popularly known as "The Golden Compass") and it has daemons, which are basically shape- shifting animals that are your soul (I wish I had one). So today my teacher comes up to us and says that we are going to discover what our daemon would be. My vision was a little odd. Basically, this giant duck came up to me. He was skippping, half flying and half walking. He said "I want to be your daemon" to me, and then stared at me with big black beady eyes for like a whole minute. This sage also came up to me and showed me a beautifully colored blue stone and a plant that looked like a baby bean stock. It was fun. Oh yeah, and I knew my duck was a boy because he had a boy duck's coloring :) Here is a photo:

Look at those intelligent eyes! I actually don't think he would be a bad daemon to have, I'll have to see if I can come up with a good name.

3. I submitted my cross- country photo that I did for that major competition... I hope I do well. Just in case you don't remember, here it is:



I don't know if the judge will notice that the grass is a bit too high, and if she does, I hope she doesn't take it as a really major factor. But I am up to some REALLY serious collectors in the category 17 and under, so yeah. There's no guarantees of anything.
4. Remember my custom horse that failed? Well, I've decided that I will not be painting him a darker dapple grey. He will be a decorator, which means that he will be an unrealistic color. I will not be revealing it, though :) Hopefully I will get him done soon so that you won't be left in the dark for long.
5. I have completely re- made my bed!
The only difference is that all my stuffed animals (who have been stuffed in a box on top of my book shelf) have come out! The last time I had my bed like this was like a year ago. I love all my stuffed animals. And yes, some of them are wearing hand- made blankets and two of them are ugly dolls made by myself. I have no original ugly dolls.
6. Look who I found along with all my stuffed animals!

This is Kona, the Bella Sara horse. I had an old zebra that was about to get thrown away and turned it into this. I repainted all his stripes, gave him a new longer mane, a tail, and even two horns! Shortly after his making one of his horns was ripped of by Monkey, so that's why one is missing. I had forgotten about this guy altogether until I found him. Here is a picture of the original kona:

Look alike? Yeah, before I was pretty obsessed with him, and I do still like him, but I don't know where to put him. Right now he is lying where Miranda was, but I think he'll move somewhere else sometime.
7. Look who has a stand now!

Yes, Mom came back from America and brought the stand back! Then we had to go through the whole process of taking the little stick that was stuck in her foot out, and that was no easy task. We tried just pulling it out with several materials, and then we resorted to putting her leg into boiled water. THAT was when she could pull it out. I'm SUPER happy! She is now living in her stall again since she's finished her photo shoot, as stated before. I hope I actually earn something there, even if it is only a little bit of advice from the judge! The results are supposed to be in on September 2nd, I believe.
8. That is basically all I can think of right now... I might think of something else and post it tomorrow!
9. To the random picture!
It is named "Clones" and of course is by the same person. I still have a few more comics left! I really like this one, I wonder what the ponies and horses will do after this encounter?

No comments:

Post a Comment