Google Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Beach of DEATH!!!!

Yesterday we went to a beach. Obviously not to swim, since it's the winter here (I'm not joking)! I call it the beach of death because we found three dead animals: a penguin, an eel, and a possum. Yup. Apparently the water is very acidic, so more fish die. But it was a cool beach. I took this picture there (look to the side):
I call it Mary's Travels. The horse isn't mine, though. There was this giant hill there so I just thought that this would be a cool picture to take. So yeah.
Today there was a soccer game- we won 3-0! First half I was a weird mid-field/ defender position, and second I was goalie. That went okay. There would have been four goals, except that the fourth was off- side, so oh well.
Mom and I also went outside after the soccer game to do some photography. The photography was of a model horse with model horse tack on approaching a model horse- sized jump. Yup! You guessed it: we took some pictures for the photo show! These might just be test pictures, since the grass might be noticeably too tall (even if I DID cut it with scissors).
So here is the picture that I think is the best. Sad thing is, the grass IS too long. That is going to pose a problem. Anybody know how to edit a photo so it looks like the grass is shorter? I wish (but seriously- if you do, tell me). Mom and I are going to have to buy some fake grass or something. Oh well. The deadline IS the 1st of August. But still. As I said before, Mom is leaving Tuesday, and I want to have this done as soon as I can (I didn't say that last part). So that's it for that. If you really know how to edit the image so that the grass looks shorter, please tell me- I'm going to see if I can do something myself!
Also, remember that custom I showed you a few days ago that I wasn't very happy with? I think what I'm going to do with him is paint him a darker grey, like this:
I haven't started yet, and don't know when I will. I guess when I start feeling like doing it again. That might take a while.
Tonight we are going to this show called Disney on Ice. Hopefully that will be good. Monkey was saying that she wanted to skate and Mom was saying that we were only watching. She got all mad.
That's all I have to say! Random picture:
I want to make on of these sculptures sometime!

6 comments:

  1. When I was 5 I went to Disney on ice and there were weird singing mermaids and they sung really high pitched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came back and there were no mermaids. It wasn't that bad, actually :)

      Delete
    2. Really? Disney on ice is a bit weird-where would a mouse learn to skate?

      Delete
    3. Think of it this way: it's a person DRESSED as a mouse skating. We all know that Mickey Mouse isn't real.

      Delete
    4. I have been to Disney on ice twice, to admit it some parts of it are quite strange.

      P.S is the horse on the giant hill just a model horse on a slope?

      Delete
    5. Yes, parts of the Disney on Ice were a little weird- they were supposed to be celebrating a birthday party and instead stole each other's hats the whole time.

      Delete