Google Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yes... I HAVE Been Lazy


Yup. A random picture of a random bird (yes, I got a BIRDY pen!!). Sorry for not writing at all. I'll just write the recent events as they come up in my head.
1. A few days ago we were returning some library stuff when we passed a lady feeding POSSUMS! They were wild, but we got to pet them and everything! First a kangaroo, and now a possum... I wonder what's next?
2.Today we watched Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. Funny movie. I love Sid's grandma :)
3. Look at my masterpiece (next picture)!

Fully painted, she is (Yoda...)! I am very proud of my girl. Her name is Gabrielle, or "Strength from the Skies". Often model horse collectors give their horses show names (not that I can bring my girl to a show, she isn't good enough). But I am so PROUD of her! I love her! She is so beautiful! More pictures:
 Her head (oh my, what beautiful eyes she has! I tried to put in as much detail as I could)!
Guess where that signature came from! MMM, for M2A's Magical Mounts! All custom artists always sign their horses. I am so happy with her! She couldn't have turned out better.
Onto next project:
I am not very happy with him. That is why I am giving him a second chance and calling him unfinished. If any of you have read my dapples post, you guys should know that his dapples are not right... AT ALL. I kind of screwed up and painted them too dark. I will be merciful and try to give him better dapples. I also will shade him (I got kind of frustrated after his dapples, so I stopped working on him). Hopefully you will be seeing a different picture of him soon.
One more project:
I am being a good owner and keeping all my horsies warm! Their blankets aren't done yet, but oh well. They will be soon. Oh, and by the way, before anybody thinks that I'm totally crazy, all of those horses aren't mine. Some of them are my sisters' :) I went along and just started a blanket without asking them, so hopefully they'll be pleased. Oh, and the rider guy in the background is from breyer. When I was little I got him in a playset and left him to fate in the barbie box (dun, dun, DUN). A few weeks ago I discovered him again and found his jacket too. But sadly, not his pants. I'll have to make him some soon, the poor guy.
If you're wondering about the arabian costume, I am not working on it. But that doesn't mean that I won't some other time. With me and my projects, you'll never know when I'll finish them- I've been working on a single story for some 4 years now (re- writing it, over and over)!
For future projects I have just gotten some fabric so that I can make little carrying pouches for some of my horses. Not all of them, just because I fit that much into my hand- luggage. Only some. I am also (already?) planning to make some for Cat's birthday (which is in November, FYI), for her own interests. Yes, I do kind of like planning presents and stuff early (I started thinking about my birthday in September last month!).
So yup. I did write a Horses post yesterday so read that if you're interested (under this post or in the Horses section)!
Also still accepting entries for the emailing list (which I have gotten no requests for- what does this tell me?). I'll have to send an email about that tonight (I like writing on this thing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment