Google Translate

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

There's not Much to Say...

Mom left yesterday. She will get back in two weeks. On the way to Korea, though, guess what happened? Somehow her flight was (delayed?)! She had to wait a few extra hours to be able to board her next plane. Hopefully delays like that won't happen again (it happened when she was coming back from her last trip to America, the flight was cancelled and she had to get a new one. She came back a day late).
Nothing much has happened around here. Today I had a pottery class (and will have another one tomorrow, I think). I didn't do much there because I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do. I did like three failed pots and a flat unicorn horn. That didn't  make me very happy. Luckily, though, near the end I just did a random collage thing. I at least like THAT.
I also went to Dapple's (a friend's) house and met up with Guinea Pigs there as well. We played games, went to the park, and even filmed a MOVIE there. Dapples and I filmed a movie last time I was there as well. The first was about hexbugs taking over the world (my role was a rich person with crooked sunglasses) and the second was called "The Plague". It was based on the movie "Season of the Witch". Basically a witch (which happened to be me, believe it or not) said that she wanted to kill everyone in the world and also died herself. It is about 5- 10 seconds long. I rather like it.
I DO end up saying a lot, don't I? I somehow manage to get off topic and talk about other things as well.
Talking about off- topic, look at this:
I'm making this extra- large for you so that you can appreciate the amazing detail. I wish I could paint like that and maybe one day I will...

There is also much more amazing detail than you can see on that big picture... look at that eye! It has eye whites, the pupil, as well as the colored part of the eye (I forget what it's called)! If I ever get that good at painting I will be so proud of myself! The only flaw with this coloring is that Arabs can't be buckskin... and even then maybe you could pull it off with a light bay (although maybe not, you'd probably have to show it as a cross).

3 comments:

  1. The colored part of the eye is the "iris"! My flight to Korea couldn't land because it was too windy.... we were diverted to Japan! But all is well, I'm at my hotel safe and sound, even if I arrived 10 hours later than I should have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to see "the plague"! Seems so cool. I saw the last movie about hex bugs-really funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sian Rose you can see the plague sometime if you come over to my house

      Delete