Google Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today's Events

Today I had another clay lesson. This was my last day. In total I believe I made 3 pots, 1 unicorn horn, and a weird abstract art tile. All of them have been painted (glazed) and will be fired sometime soon. The tile is my favorite of them all, even though it's weird (it really is, when I get it back I will show you). Today all I really did was paint there. It was nice.
I had to babysit on Tuesday and am doing so again today. That is why I am writing so late. Babysitting my sisters isn't so hard since they go to bed at like 8:00. Usually dad leaves about 2-3 hours earlier, so all I really have to do is feed them dinner, let then watch a movie, and then put them to bed. It might sound like a big responsibility for an 11 year old, but it's actually quite easy. The only hard part is that every once in a while Dad gets here really late (like today). That's okay. It'll be harder next week, though, when I actually have school (yes, sadly vacation is ending).
What else do I have to say? Not much, I guess. Sadly today I do not have a random picture- that's because this computer won't save it so that I can upload it. Oh well... tomorrow. I can't wait to show you them all!
Sorry for no pictures... this isn't my usual computer, so it doesn't have my pictures and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment