Google Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Post of the Day

Today there has been a new post! You must be getting sick of those emails. Today nothing much has happened. My sister is going to soccer practice, though. Yup. We also went to the mall because Dad randomly told us we could get a toy and look what I brought back:
This is Maya, or Daughter of Atlas. I know it is an odd show name, but anyways... it kind of suits her! She's and Andalusian filly, and Andalusians are like all- powerful. She is so cute and flawless except for a few dots here and there! Her color is either a light bay or buckskin. I put her as a light bay in my logs because I don't think Andalusians can be buckskin. She also has a large star (you can't see much of it in the picture). I also noticed that she had the detail of gloss in her nostrils- delightful!  I might make a few photos of her (just for fun, I don't care if the grass is too tall). I guess another blanket is on its way as well...
That is all there is to say today. Onto my favorite part: THE RANDOM PICTURE!
This comic is made by a person who made a whole series of comics of Breyer vs My Little Pony. This is my favorite of them all! Get it? In the description this person said:
Breyer = Medicine Hat nursing foal
My Little Pony = Tootise (er...almost)
I love that "(er... almost)". There will be more of these comics (the ones that I actually get, not the ones that make no sense to me) in the upcoming days! Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment