Google Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

More Stuff of Life

Mom is going away tomorrow... NOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh well. It's just a pain, though. I miss... MOM... Yup.
Here is a little something I did yesterday afternoon...
Remember this guy? They kind of look alike, right? Mine doesn't have a breed assigned to it, though. It's just like one of my drawings: random and with no breed intended. I'm fine with that. I don't care. It's cool! It is also very small. I did that on purpose, I didn't want to mess up and have a really big loss of clay (it's kind of hard and expensive to get here, I got a really good deal on the clay I have now). I realize there are also some obvious (proportional?) problems with this (well, really only one, the front part of the face is to big), but I think it's pretty good :)
The Disney on Ice was really cool... the topic was celebrations. First they had your birthday, then Halloween, and then Christmas. In between Halloween and Christmas there was also this little session where they travelled to Japan and China and some other places. At least there weren't any high pitched singing mermaids (it's true Guinea Pigs, there weren't). And last, a random picture:

Just for fun. Yup.

3 comments:

  1. Ok that's good. That there were no high pitched singing mermaids because they give you headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. when I went there where high pitched singing mermaids but that was a while ago

      Delete