Google Translate

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Events of the Last Few Days

Not much is happening at school; we've been working on a little bit of BODMAS in math, and we have been going on with our design unit. I'm REALLY excited about it now, since I've thought of a new product that I could design! I will not reveal what it is because I have a few friends that read this blog that are doing the unit as well.
Today I have not feeling well. I have a sore throat, a headache, my stomach is just the teensiest bit off, and I had a little fever in the morning. I believe that it was in part caused by a sleepless night. Yeah, I couldn't sleep, I kept dreaming about the witches in Northern Lights except underwater. Yeah. Hopefully I'll get a decent night's sleep today and will be able to play soccer tomorrow. These virus things usually don't take more than a day to pass.
This guy is the custom I'm working on. The decorator, remember? He isn't even close to done, although that is two coats of paint right there. I am still not revealing the color, so you'll have to wait (muahahaha).



And talking about an olympic spirit! This is me wearing my new glasses that I won in art class. It was because of this poster (below):

Yeah, it was assigned as a homework project. Apparently mine was the art teacher's favorite of the whole class! I'm trying to find a place for it to stay now, and so far have not succeeded. Oh well.
Onto the random picture:

I rather like this one as well. And yes, the one with the wings IS a Breyer. My sisters each have one. Finally My Little Ponies can be jealous!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What is the website for the random pics again? Sorry, can not remember!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it is: http://marbletoast.deviantart.com/gallery/25086006

      Delete