Google Translate

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Results

The soccer game went okay. We lost 2-1, not bad. After that we went to a vietnamese restaurant as well, and that was awesome! They gave us a bowl of soup like as big as a book, and now I have the hiccups! I'm also chatting with a friend, and she keeps sending me dots (stop it, Dapples!). There isn't much else to say, except for:
HOLY COW, WHAT IS THAT??? IT IS HIDEOUS!!! Yeah, it is. It is my blossom! I know you have no idea what that is, so let me explain. Breyer is the biggest model horse company (I guess) and it has this thing right now where it is releasing these "blossoms" every month so that you can buy them for your birthday and stuff. That is mine.
I guess it isn't too bad, except my Mom's is better:
LUCKY!!!
1. It is my favorite classic mold ever!
2. It is GOLD!
Epic. I think it's awesome.
Random picture:
Yeah. That is pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment