Google Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

This is what I'm Going to Say:

Alright, there isn't much to tell about everyday life. We have guests over later. Oh, yeah. Last soccer game was cancelled because the field was WAY TOO muddy. If only all fields were made of astroturf... Tomorrow is the next game. We'll see if it actually happens. Today I've actually kind of been productive! I'll show you:
Okay, this was yesterday, but I put the velcro on all the blankets (finally)! Now they won't fall off :)
This is a custom I want to make in the future. I say in the future because this particular mold hasn't been released since last year, and that was also another variation. Here is the other side:
Here is her right side.
And the last photo:
 This would be her face, and is by far the worst of the drawings. Oh well. The weird lines on the left are the facial markings that will go on her face. And yes, she will have green eyes. Just much more lighter than in the picture. This is the model on which she would be painted on:
The last time this variation was released was in 2009. I could accept any variation, but this is by far my favorite- I so hope it will come out soon! Oh, and by the way, I've been working on those drawings for a few weeks, I just finished the last one today though :)
Her show name would be Me, Myself, and I and her stable name would be Alexandra. Email me if you want to know why. Oh, and also, this is where I got her facial markings from:

I got it from the second one in the last row- this thing will be very helpful in the future! Onto another drawing:
 Oh yes, and here is a green horse- eye. See- it does exist (although doubtedly on my kind of horse, but who cares)!
Ah yes, this one. It is finally done! Today I just filled in some places with color and added some finishing touches.

Sorry if you can't see that well, that's why I made it bigger. Anyways, I was looking around for some horse colors (because one of my horses need a complete re- do) and came up with this picture (to the side, sorry):
See the similarities? I made mine look older  and it has a lot more purpose, but I think I captured the basic shape of this little guy. I just HAD to draw him :)
I had a lot of difficulty with the back legs, since one was basically completely hidden and both hooves were dug into the grass, but I did my best. I think I'm definitely getting better. Do you want proof? These are drawings from just over a year ago:
 Right now, personally, they're super bad. I think the reason I progressed so fast from this to that foal drawing is because of this girl named Cinnamonmewmew on youtube. She is so amazing at drawing horses. Here is her latest one:
She is so amazing! And she has gotten better since last year as well :)
This is a character design for her new series called "Conquering Tide", and I love seeing the sneek peek for when this guy grows up!
 Also, I really want to draw this kitten sometime- so adorable!
This Picture is called "Waiting for Snow" I saw it and fell in love :)
And last related picture:


Anyways, as if we haven't seen enough pictures already, here is the random picture! The only reason I really like this one is the lightbulb part :P



 


No comments:

Post a Comment