Google Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Not Much to Say...

Today my whole family got together and had a model horse show (I told you that all the horses weren't mine!). I definitely placed well, although one of Monkey's horses placed the best because he is in such good condition, has beautiful shading, and I think he's the cutest thing. That was really fun, but the down side of it is that I do all the work (come up with show names, research breeds, actually make the ribbons). I don't mind, though.
Tomorrow there is a soccer game... we'll see how we go. Dad said that the last time we played he said we looked really good. Let's hope we keep it up.
I'm starting to get really excited about that Breyer photo show that I entered about a month ago! Let me jog your memory:

Yeah, THAT photo show. The results are due on or around September 2nd. I can't wait. It isn't just the prizes, but imagine me placing! Who knows who I'm up against! I just hope I do place. We'll see how that goes.
Also, I won't keep you in the dark about my decorator custom. Here he is:
He is a flame horse. He is also still in progress, but I will not reveal more of his color >) And that will be yellow soon, not green. Although fire can be green. His name will also be Daredevil. I just randomly came up with it, but I like it. His stable name will be Flame. But he isn't even close to finish so who knows, it might change.
Nothing much else to say. Onto the RANDOM PICTURE!!!
I like this one as well. Only a few more to go! This one was actually the first one I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment