Google Translate

Monday, August 27, 2012

Finding Your Daemon/ Power Animal

So today I found that video that my teacher showed me a while ago where I found my daemon! I re- took it and this time I came up with this gorgeous snow, leopard, kind of like this:
This one looks kind of cross- eyed and has grey eyes, but close enough. Mine had very light green eyes (quite close to grey, but not quite). Snow leopards are gorgeous creatures.
Here is the animal I found last time:
Yes, THAT duck. I guess my daemon hasn't settled yet. What I mean by that is that mt daemon is still changing forms, instead of settling permanently into one. It should settle soon, though (according to Northern Lights I am about that age). I would like to know what some of your guy's daemons are, so here is the link to the video that can show you your daemon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDQPwUgEv4
Someone in the reading class wasn't able to reach their's in class, and I had some trouble finding mine today, so don't worry if you don't find it. You just try again. And I can testify that this really does something different: I of course want my daemon to be a horse, and if I was just imagining it it would look like so:
(technical difficulties) That is basically how I imagine my daemon every time I think of it (except the spots are bigger and he is a little older). Not a duck (although snow leopards are cool too, as I said, today I didn't do so well). Hmm, maybe I should change this sketch
to that color. I don't know. I'll think about it. What do you think? No, I don't think so. Technically (according to Northern Lights) my daemon would be a boy. And also, I bet you it would not take the form of a horse. So I guess I'll just keep it this way, since I just love that kind of coloring.
Actually, that coloring on that horse is kind of creepy, because look what was just released:
A little odd, ey? I'm pretty sure I didn't get the idea from this guy. It is just a really creepy coincidence...
Oh yeah, also, my daemon's message was "Stop." Just that. I also didn't stay to see if my power plant and stone had changed, because I don't really care about that. I also have found another kitty I want to draw:
Isn't that just the cutest thing? I'm going to have to draw that and the kitten soon. I guess you guys would like the random picture:
Ehem. Die, I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment