Google Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Some projects I've Been Working On

Okay, I put this one first (technical difficulties):
This is Flame (maybe Daredevil?) with his yellow basically finished (the legs still need some).  He is going pretty well, I have to say, but is nowhere near finished. Here are his other sides:
Here is his right. That tail was/ is a pain.



(sorry for most terrible image ever, I kept tapping the screen but it just wouldn't focus) I never actually thought of a face marking until right when I painted it. I think it's a good idea. Oh yeah, and his eyes (I think) won't have yellow in them. They will have the other colors (me evil and not reveal >)
So that was for that project. Here is my next one, done today:



Here is a (Look down below)    picture I edited to look like (kind of) what I think it should. I think I'll name it "Unfocused World" or something like that. We'll see. Here is the original picture (above, this is so annoying):
In the original picture I just thought that only her head was really in focus, so I thought that I could improve on that effect and make her look so brave/ beautiful/ epic. And yes, if you're wondering, I am attracted to this model, and would love to have a model in it's mold someday. (It is called Ruffian) She is so sure of herself, knows what she's doing and strides along to go and do it. So inspiring. This particular model was sold at nine in the morning today, and I would have asked for it except that nobody was going to be around a computer when the auction ended, and anyways, really, the only chance I would really have to actually get it in real life would be in at least two years, since shipping is so ridiculously expensive. So there really wasn't much point anyways.
I hope Breyer releases another model in this mold sometime (BLACK CAVIAR!!), I don't care what color.  Oh yeah, do you like the tail in my edited picture? I thought it looked awesome and left it like that.
A picture (that is pretty random) for you:
What you're supposed to look at is the legs. I've always thought they were the funniest things, since look how perfect they are! They are probably my favorite thing about her, no reason. Don't ask.
Okay, here is the actual random picture:




Alright, just though it was funny. These pictures are running out o____O;

No comments:

Post a Comment