Google Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2012

What can I Call this Post?

Today was fun. Most of the family went to a science museum. There was an exhibit about Wallace and Gromit (I can't tell you about it, though, I wasn't there). I went to a friend's house. We filmed a movie. It was about hexbugs invading the world, and I was one of the main characters, easily recognizable by the extremely crooked glasses. It was really fun to film, and it took us lots of tries to get the scenes right. Especially the first one, where I was like the only person on camera. But it was really fun. There isn't much else to say about today- I'm reading about vampires.
Okay, this is an update about what is going on with the horse colors:
The Stallion
3 votes (winning by one)

The Filly
2 votes (losing by one)

If you want this changed, then please vote! I will use whatever color the vote is at when I am ready to paint the horse. I will hold off on it, though.

This is what I have gotten for stable names:
-M2A's Horse Bedrooms
-Rancho Caballo Magico (The Magic Horse Ranch)
-_______ St. Stables
-M2A Equestrian Center
-Hoofbeat Hill
-StarShine Stables
-M2A's Magical (or marvelous) Meadow

I am thinking on them right now. You still have time to submit a name, though! I will consider it. You can also vote on a name you like (there has already been a vote for Rancho Caballo Magico [Magic Horse Ranch]).

If you need a reminder of what the horses (for the color- picking) look like, then here are the pictures again:
 This is the filly.
This is the stallion.

Please vote! I want more than five people to vote. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment