Google Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

Tons of Suggestions!

Today I have definitely gotten a lot of barn name suggestions:
-Stallion Stables 
-MMM- M2A's Magical Mounts
-Happy Horse Hotel
-Crazy Horse Hotel
-M2A's Equestrian Folly
-Rancho "Los Picachitos" (Ranch "The Picachitos")

I am considering all the names (full list at the end), but I think the one that is winning out is MMM, or M2A's Magical Mounts. I just like the sound of it (and the abbreviation is easy to remember too!). I have just decided that I will not give you guys a vote because then it will be hard to weigh my opinion against yours. Sorry. It is my barn, though. Anyways, just about the last one on the list: "Picachitos" is a name referring to Picachu and how small he is. Basically, my aunt said it basically means "Ranch the Little Ones" or something like that. I can't say it exactly. So yup. Here is the rest of the list:
-M2A's Horse Bedrooms 
-Rancho Caballo Magico (The Magic Horse Ranch)
-Stan St. Stables 

-Last Name Equestrian Center 
-Hoofbeat Hill 
-StarShine Stables 
-M2A's Magical (or marvelous) Meadow

I will be looking at all of these names (but as I said before, I think we've got our winner), so I will tell you my official decision soon!

I also need your votes about the horse colors. The horses are tied right now, 3-3. I am actually trying to make a decision myself (and will be leaning towards the stallion), but would always like feedback from you! When I get the horse- painting set I will tell you guys who won the vote and if I've made up my mind at all. I do like both horses. So yup. If you want to, still submit a vote! 
(Scroll down a lot now)










































Yay! New reference pictures! I knew that you would get bored with the usual pictures- and I still have one more for the stallion (later)! For the filly, ignore the weird grey undertone thing. I don't really like it, and its not like I can paint THAT good (well, I bet I could if I wanted to). The first picture is of the stallion and it is just a close- up of his face so that I can paint it more easily. My other reference picture is of the left side, but a different horse. They match enough to seem like almost the same horse, though. I think now that I'm going  to end up liking the stallion more, but I am not completely sure yet.

As for real life, nothing much has happened today. I have finished my book and will start a new one tomorrow. We were going to the Zoo, but never got around to doing it. My computer has also been kidnapped (I am writing on my mom's)! My parents want to record movies and my computer is the only one who can do that. Also, school starts tomorrow (Dun dun dun!!). I have gotten a new alarm clock so hopefully I'll wake up early enough (actually, I will). 


(Sorry about really big space and weird text differences)

No comments:

Post a Comment