Google Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Decisions!

Okay, since I haven't received any submissions for anything, I would like to announce the winner for the stable name:

M2A's Magical Mounts (MMM)

I think that one sounds nice. Sorry if I didn't pick yours :(   There were a lot to choose from, and only one could be picked.

Also, I would like to announce the winner for the horse color contest. I know that I am cutting it off short, but I just couldn't stand the suspense (yes, I am impatient... oh well)! So here it is:

 Yup, this is our beloved stallion. I decided that since nobody had emailed me any votes for the color contest either that I would be the tie- breaker. The stallion wins, 4-3! I know that it is kind of weird that I held the vote then finished it off myself, but I can be very indecisive at times, and then suddenly make my mind up at others. Yesyerday I just stared at both the colors, and then couldn't resist how funny the spots were on the stallion... so that's the story. Sorry if you were a little bit
late to vote, but it is what it is. You'll survive.
Sorry for whoever voted for the filly and lost... she was very pretty, but her pattern wasn't as cute: that was her downfall.
And last about the vote: Yes, the second picture is of a different horse. Whoever noticed that must have good eyesight. I picked that one because it was a horse that almost perfectly matched the stallion. I might have to make the spots a little bigger, but that's fine. I only need these references to see where to put these spots: making a random pattern is harder than you think.
School, started today. We went on with life as usual. I am making a script for a short film that I will hopefully make for tropfest and am also preparing for the next expo (this time it is about Australian history, though). I think that project will be fun (it has a horse in it!).

2 comments: