Google Translate

Monday, June 18, 2012

Stuff

Finally, a decent blog title! No, just kidding. I don't know what to call it, though. There isn't really anything special going on. Onto real life events (conveniently numbered for convenience!):
1. My soccer team played the best team in the whole league. I don't even know the score. It was something like 5-0 (of course my team lost). I was defender for a half and it was something that I will remember for some time. The girl that was forward on my side was literally a steam engine. Like seriously, she would grab the ball and go head- first into you! Luckily I am one of the bigger members of the team so I was able to push her back and grab the ball and dodge her (once you have the ball, you have to get rid of it, or else she will kill you for it). I actually kind of liked it. Tough competition. It was fun. I should play with steam engines more.

2. Mom's gone to America. She will come back on Sunday. WITH MY PAINTING KIT! Yay! I can't wait to get it! I want to see how good I am at painting kind of realistic! I want to try to make it realistic. I'll even prep it like real model horse customizers will do! I will also try to make the eyes as realistic as I can and gloss the muzzle, hooves, and eyes. I am also thinking of adding MMM to prove that it is my custom. If I am good enough maybe I can keep trying and get as good as some youtubers like Cinnamonmewmew or XxBrokenPandaxX. They are REALLY good. And they're only a few years older than me! It would be cool to be able to paint that good.

3. I believe Black Caviar will be racing TOMORROW! Problem is, it'll be on at 1 a.m. here. Not that I would have been able to find a channel with racing on it. But I am SO EXCITED! What if my girl wins? She'll break her own record! AGAIN! I've moved her souvenir poster next to my hand- made Ruffian one :)

4. The expo is on next week! I am starting on my draft. I hope it is decent.

5. I know I haven't really done anything on horses lately, so maybe I'll make a little article on dapples. I love dapples  :)

6. I know that like a quarter of that was straight nonsense. But it is MY rantings, right? I like talking non- stop (when it's something I'm good at talking about. Like horses :D). Okay. Onto homework (and, of course maybe dapples post!). Yup. I've got homework. I like having attention here, though. It makes me feel awesome, you know? Like I've got the famous MMM stables in my ROOM! I feel proud. And don't get me going on how I love putting pictures up of my model horses...

7. AHHHH! A POST WITH STRAIGHT TEXT! Sob... I actually LIKE pictures ):

8. I just saw that this is my 100th post! Can you believe it?

9. I've decided to make an emailing list- every time I make a post I email you! Email me to add you to the mailing list.

10. My B- Day is in EXACTLY three months (over reaction...)

11. I am almost sure that I am going to make Star's mane and tail today!

12. I absolutely LOVE editing these things (that is what I'm doing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment