Google Translate

Thursday, June 21, 2012

EARTHQUAKE!

So at about quarter to nine (or was it quarter to ten) on Tuesday there was a magnitude 5.3 earthquake. It was (I think) 120 km away from Melbourne. We still felt it here (not me). My dad was just sitting watching TV, when all of a sudden... shake! He thought that the washing machine was going to explode. I thought that was funny. So that was that. Everybody felt it but me. Why am I left out!?
Anyways, remember what I said about Black Caviar going to the race on Tuesday? Well, I asked my dad to buy the newspaper so I could see if she won and discovered that the race was on Saturday instead. Obviously we had a bad source. But I did get a beautiful picture that was worth the whole newspaper (in my opinion, it was one of those professional ones). I'll post a picture of my wardrobe when Mom gets back. I also found out that there's a taxi in London which is painted salmon and and black polka- dotted- those are Black Caviar's jockey silk colors! I guess we have a Black Caviar supporter there.
I can't resist putting a picture there- the posts look so boring otherwise! TOday I have soccer practice. Mom still needs to come back- we'll see her on Sunday! And then maybe I'll start prepping my horses (she's the one who is going to bring them back).
Also, You may not have seen it yet, but I have decided to make a mailing list for people who want to know when I have just posted a post. If you want to be added, email me and then I will put you on the mailing list. Then you will only have to check my blog whenever there actually is a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment